Pellevé is a non-surgical procedure that results in smoother, tighter, younger looking skin. It uses radiofrequency technology to heat the dermis (the deepest layer of the skin), which stimulates collagen production. This tightens the skin, helping to address fine lines and wrinkles. It is great for overall skin wellness as the production of new collagen helps with tone, texture and tightening.
A series of treatments every 6-8 weeks is recommended. For optimal results, a yearly touch-up is suggested. Dr. Lane offers complimentary, no obligation consultations for the Pellevé wrinkle reduction system.
Who Should Not be Treated with Pellevé?
- Anyone who has an open would or infection
- Autoimmune disease such as Lupus
- History of Herpes Simplex
- Currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Implantable devices or pacemakers
- Areas of nerve insensitivity on the face