Pelleve is a non-surgical procedure that results in smoother, tighter, younger looking skin. It uses radiofrequency technology to eat the dermis (the deepest layer of the skin), which stimulates collagen production. This tightens the skin, helping to address fine lines and wrinkles. It is great for overall skin wellness as the production of new collagen helps with tone, texture and tightening.
A series of three treatments every 6-8 weeks is recommended to start. For optimal results, a yearly touch-up is suggested. Dr. Lane offers consultations for the Pelleve Winkle Reduction System.
Who Should Not be Treated with Pelleve?
- Anyone who has an open wound or infection
- Autoimmune diesease
- History of herpes simplex
- Currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Implantable devices or pacemakers
- Areas of nerve insensitivity on the face